CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Head Quarter Office-Jakarta is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE: MOTIVATOR (CONSULTANT)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT: PROGRAM/P.A.C.E in Community-2
REPORTS TO: PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
The aims of “Monthly Meeting for Trainers” are as follows:
- Forum for sharing experience for trainer;
- Forum for trainer’s evaluation to improve facilitating skill;
- Increase trainer’s knowledge/module refreshment for trainers;
- Explore action plan for community.
SCOPE of WORK
- Motivation for trainer make action plan;
- Report action plan.
- Have concept making action plan;
- Capable on motivation other with their own concept.
Interested applicant must submit the following documentation:
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae of individual/team members involve in the activities.
- A detailed implementation plan/technical proposal in accordance with the scope of work, expected outputs and deliverables provided for herein.
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs i.e. consultancy fee, ect.
Please submit before January 21, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"