ProVisi Education is an education consultant and implementing partner. We support Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), local governments’ education offices, and schools by designing and implementing various programs to improve education quality.
We are currently seeking Program Finance Officer to support our program with the job descriptions and qualifications as follow:
- Prepares monthly financial plan both internal and related partner.
- Monitor and controls the budget allocation both internal and related partner.
- Prepares all of administrations related to Project Financial Procedure.
- Creates and ensures the projects’ financial report in accordance with the format requested by the client.
- Examines the use of projects’ fund by related partners.
- Analyzes the use of projects’ fund.
- Transactions at Bank if neeeded
- Checks the use of projects’ fund in the site or field if needed
- Teaches and supervises the implementation of financial procedure of related partners.
- With internal team and Client abroad, coordinates financial problems for the continuity of project implementation.
Qualification requirements include the following:
- Minimum Diploma Degree, preferably in Accounting or Taxation.
- Mastering basic accounting and basic taxation
- Savvy handling of Microsoft Office (World, Excel, Power Point).
- Possesing good English both written and spoken
- Having the ability to analyze in detail.
- Having at least 2 years of professional experience in comparable position.
- Minimum 26 years of age
- Able to travel out of town
Please apply by submitting your application documents with curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org