This life we live at Amartha is not easy, nor is it fancy. Our life here is simple and focused: to serve. Our life is to give inspiration. Our life, is to fight against poverty.
Are you the one we're looking for?
Amartha is growing and wishes to recruit like-minded people to serve our expanding network of rural-poor areas. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping others, eager to learn something new and motivated to bridge the economic gap by living and breathing something that matters.
People Development Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyse and develop the Career Development and Learning & Talent Management Programs;
- Create a plan to retain talented people;
- Responsible in designing and executing talent-related experiments;
- Analyse and develop surveys and metrics towards people development;
- Female or male up to 28 years old;
- Fresh-graduates from top-tier university in Indonesia or International graduates with GPA>3.00;
- Has high social awareness and commit with Amartha’s objectives in improving the welfare of low-income households through microfinance;
- Possess good integrity, honest, conscientious, discipline, detail-oriented, fast-learner and hardworking;
- Willing to travel between the branch offices in Amartha.
Let's pay it forward. Share this vacancy with your friends.