Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia:
PM Project Specialist PSU Institutional Development
The Procurement Modernization (PM) Project Specialist objective is to coordinate and liaise the implementing entity support from the national public procurement agency (LKPP) for the implementation of the PM project activities related to the procurement professionalization particularly on coordinating the institutional establishment and organizational development of the piloted procurement services units (PSUs) in Indonesia, as well as activities for their human resource development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders within the MCA-Indonesia particularly in relation to:
- Coordination of project implementation within the procurement professionalization activity and identify interdependencies particularly in sync with human resource development activities;
- Assist in the clearance process of the acceptance memo of consultant reports by providing a recommendation for the PM-AD final acceptance;
- Assist in monitoring contract deliverables of individual consultants and contracted firms under the designated sub-activities;
- Develop and maintain an integrated Gantt chart for project management;
- Compile softcopies and documentation of all relevant references related to institutional
- Development and share with the PM project team through the PM-AD;
Find us here for more details: HERE
Submission Deadline: December 29, 2014