The Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation or Yayasan KEHATI is an independent, non-profit funding organization, dedicated to conserve Indonesia biodiversity resources and promote sustainable development
Due to the Foundation’s current programs, we are inviting professionals to apply for a full-time position as:
CONSERVATION ASSINTANT (CA)
The CA Responsible directly to the Program Director of Tropical Forest Conservation Program(TFCA Sumatra). The CA with Conservation Specialist will involve in developing and recommending regional goals, objectives and priorities of forest resource conservation program in Sumatera, as well as developing and recommending program rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum a bachelor degree (S1) in Biology/Forestry or any relevant field of study with at least one year professional experience in natural resource conservation activities (including forest, wild life, ecosystem and genetic and associated social and economic issues, preferably in the region of Sumatra.
- Understand forest conservation and management concept.
- Possessing knowledge and skills in developing and recommending program rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to set up monitoring and evaluation system, policy and procedures.
- Ability in operation GIS and Remote sensing software is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with multi-stakeholders both in internal and external to achieve the program goals, objectives and priorities.
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Willing to undertake out of town duties, including visiting remote areas with limited accessibility.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV) and references, before February 25, 2012 to:
The Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation (KEHATI)
Jl. Bangka VIII No. 3B, Pela Mampang, Jakarta 12720
or email: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with professional confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.