Yayasan Tifa is a not for profit foundation which seeks to promote open society in Indonesia, that respects diversity and honors the rule of law, justice and equality; in cooperation with Australian Indonesia Partnership and Australian Development AID (AusAID) for “Poverty Reduction Through Safety in Migration: A Pilot Initiative” project implementation; invites candidates to fill the positions of:
- Project Manager (PM), 1 person, for 32 months
- Access to Finance Specialist (AFS), 1 person, for 32 months
- Access to Justice Specialist (AJS), 1 person, for 32 months
- Gender Specialist (GS), 1 person, for 17 months
- Project Officer for NTT and NTB (PO), 2 person, for 32 months
- Field Officer for Belu District, NTT (FO), 1 person, for 32 months
- Grant and Finance Officer (GFO), 1 person, for 32 months
- Program Manager for Migrant Worker (PMM), 1 person, for 24 months
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (MES), 1 person, for 32 months
Interested candidates can send their applications letter, detail CV and references at the latest on April 28, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the positions code on the email subject. Please check our website for further detail on job qualification and requirement.
All position will be based in Jakarta except for Project Officer and Field Officer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and no phone enquiries will be entertained.
Those are full-time positions (except for a Gender Advisor – part time); one-year contract with possible extension, based on performance.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.