Education: University degree /Diploma III
Experience: Minimum of 3/5 years of relevant occupational experience
Complexity of tasks: Tasks which demand the mastery of a specific subject area, acting on own initiative and responsibility, anticipating possible difficulties, and developing solutions
- Scope of work Human Resources :
- Contributes to planning and define of Human Resources (HR), identifying the optimum team set-up to properly achieve the objectives.
- Provides staffing and recruiting support, induction new staff and people data analysis
- Managing administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures
- Participates in performance management activities, including employee development planning
- Facilitates compensation process and benefits administration
- Assists in resolution of conflicts, and provides coaching and counselling on employment matters
- Coordinates training needs assessment, supports and participates in staff training activities
- Ensures complete and accurate employee information in all human resource information systems
- Responsible for coordinating and/or administering travel arrangements; manage complex conferences/meetings as develop and maintain the meeting procedures for reference by all departmental staff; arrangements on special events such as trips, workshops, trainings and other activities. S/he will also develop and maintain relationship with travel agencies, tour, hotel and other agencies in relation to logistical support.
- Responsible for day-to-day office management related tasks on services and activities including arrangements on the use of meeting room(s) includes but not limited to planning and scheduling, the availability of the related meeting facilities and equipments; front office area; monitor the use of office vehicles; assist in maintaining office supplies, office maintenance, telephone and general office duties.
- Responsible to Office Manager
- Location : Semarang Office Please submit Application, CV and expected salary via e-mail to: HR The Forest Trust at email@example.com before 9 February 2012. Only candidates who meet the above qualification will be considered
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.