World Vision Indonesia partners with local humanitarian foundation Wahana Visi Indonesia to implement its programs in more than 40 Program Offices across 9 provinces. World Vision has been working in Indonesia for more than 50 years and focusing programming effort on health, education and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries. We are also part of an active NGO consortium in the areas of advocacy, child protection, health, community empowerment and disaster management.
World Vision Indonesia is currently seeking the following positions:
Child Protection Specialist (Code: CPS)
To provide overall leadership and technical support to WVIDN’s child rights-protection programme, ensuring projects and staff meets performance goals, and by increasing accountability and quality in a way that reflects World Vision’s core values, mission and strategic directions. The Child Protection Specialist will maintain and enhance the role and positioning of World Vision Indonesia in advocating for and responding to Child Protection needs in Indonesia as related to WV Indonesia Strategy.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Social Welfare/Science, Psychology, Human Rights or related field (preferably have a Master degree on Child Rights/Protection or related studies)
- Min. 3 years experience in humanitarian aid or advocacy works for in-country and international position
- Min. 3 years experience working in child protection works
- Min. 1 year experience in managerial level
- Good communication skills
- Excellent command in English (both oral and written)
Human Resource Department World Vision Indonesia
Please mention the following format in e-mail subject:
Application for CPS
As a child focused organization, WV is committed to the protection of children & doesn’t employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.