Indonesia Mengajar is a non-profit institution in Indonesia who recruits, train and send best university graduates to teach in remote areas for 1 year as a service to the nation. Indonesia Mengajar has sent 293 teachers to 17 districts across Indonesia to contribute in education advancement in Indonesian and will send hundreds more in the years ahead. Indonesia Mengajar has a current requirement for:
- Extensive diary management: maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, key projects and follow-up tracking.
- Respond public inquiries and liase with partners.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and travel itinerary and portfolio.
- Coordinate in-house meetings, including meeting room set-up, beverages/food, etc;
- Research and compile materials needed for meetings, calls, projects, etc and coordinate / oversee document production and projects, as requested.
- Perform administrative tasks in timely manner which include filing, time sheet recording, expenses report, invoices process, maintain partners files, contacts database and record keeping needs of the institution;
- Minimum diploma degree in secretarial or bachelor degree from any field of studies
- Extensive professional experience (around 2 - 3 years) in similar role
- Display professional sensitivity, high levels of integrity as well as maturity in day to day dealings with public and colleagues
- Have professional, intelligent and responsive approach and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and has ability to initiate and compose own correspondence.
- Strong command of English language (verbal and written) is a must.
- Demonstrate excellent organization/administration skill time management skill, and extensive attention to detail as well as ability to forward thinker to anticipate need.
- Able to work on own initiative to have solution orientated approach in handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively with high degree autonomy
- Works as a team player and display flexibility when performing tasks.
Interested applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their resume before June 9, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org and write the opening position in the subject.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.