July 20, 2013
Contact: ACTS admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies in Siem Reap, Cambodia invites applications to its master’s program in Applied Conflict Transformation Studies (ACTS). The application deadline is October 31 for the program that begins in March 2014.
The two-year masters program in Applied Conflict Transformation Studies is specially designed for grassroots level peace builders and attracts a diverse range of students from all over the Asia-Pacific region.
The course includes practical study, advanced conflict intervention skills theory building, analysis and strategy development, plus specialized action research into areas of peace building and conflict transformation, which relate to the work of participants and their organizations.
The M.A. program is fully accredited Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC), a Master course on Applied Conflict Transformation Studies was initiated.
- Experience in participative learning methodology in the field of conflict transformation or related fields
- Willingness to participate in a cross-cultural, interfaith learning environment
- At least two years work experience in conflict transformation or related fields
- Support of employer or someone connected with proposed area of work and action research
- Capacity to cope well with demands of the course, including self-directed action-research
- Commitment to peace and justice values
- Self-awareness and openness to receiving feedback
- Access to computer, email, internet
- Fluency in use of the English language (required to pass IELTS score 6.0 or TOEFL of 550)
- Undergraduate degree is essential
- Living within boundaries of the Asia Pacific region
- Over the age of 25 years
For more information and application materials please visit our website:
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.