The Global Fund is a multilateral donor that currently supports Pusat Data dan Informasi (PUSDATIN) Kementerian Kesehatan RI as the Principal Recipient (PR) to implement Health System Strengthening Program (HSS) under the Cross-Cutting Health System Strengthening Interventions Grant which has been approved for 5 years implementation in 24 provinces and 138 districts/municipalities in Indonesia.
The main goal of the HSS progam is to contribute to reducing morbidity and mortality from infectious diseases including AIDS, TB and Malaria and three strategies have been set up in order to achieve the goal: Reinforcing the national health information system for better integration, data management and use for decision-making; Scaling-up the Sample Registration System (SRS) and promote health system research; and Improving pharmaceutical and supply chain management, drug safety and pharmacovigilance. To implement the Cross-Cutting Health System Strengthening program, Pusdatin as the Principal Recipient (PR) has been working closely with other stakeholders as Sub Recipient (SR), such as Direktorat Jenderal Bina Farmasi dan Alat Kesehatan (Binfar), Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan (Litbang) and Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan (BPOM).
In order to expedite and manage the implementation of the program effectively, the Project Management Unit (PMU) of PR is currently seeking for proactive and high qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
The incumbent will responsible to assist Program Manager and PMU Coordinator overseeing the management and implementation of the HSS program, to manage the comprehensive monitoring and evaluation system, specifically the implementation of the project plan and monitoring plan, the review and analysis of information and monitoring and evaluation data and the production of analytical reports with findings, recommendations and lessons learnt covering the scope of the Cross-Cutting Health System Strengthening Program.
Duration of Contract & Salary Range
1 year fixed term contract, with the possibility of being extended. For this position, monthly salary starting from IDR. 6.500.000 up to 12.000.000.
Specific Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement the planning, monitoring & evaluation system of the program.
- Develop and implement planning, monitoring & evaluation processes and tools for Project Partners (SR) and oversee their implementation.
- Review and oversee program implementation at Principal Recipient (PR) and Sub Recipient (SR) levels.
- Provide technical guidance to Project Staffs (PR & SR) in planning and implementing planning, monitoring & evaluation systems and activities, data-based program decision-making and results reporting.
- Undertake missions to project sites to monitor and evaluate activities and progress towards achievement of program outputs and identify areas where technical support to partners is required.
- Review and oversee budget expenditure at Principal Recipient (PR) and Sub Recipient (SR) levels.
- Provide and submit periodic reports regarding program implementation and program achievements.
- Review and revise reporting formats, M&E approaches and tools and the M&E framework as required.
- Maintain and administer the management information system and routinely analyse and aggregate field reports, M&E results and lessons to be learned to prepare reports and recommendations.
- Perform data analysis and organize regular formal and informal reflection processes and events to share data with project management and stakeholders for improving project performance, impacts, scaling-up and influencing other key stakeholders, using data and feedback from the field.
- Design and implement capacity building activities on monitoring and evaluation for the Project partners.
- Act as resource person for training on project monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide input/data and prepare consolidated comments for external auditor.
- Perform additional tasks related to program planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Perform other relevant tasks requested by the Program Manager and PMU Coordinator.
Master degree in public health, medicine or related field with demonstrated expertise or equivalent experience. Specialization or formal training in planning, design, data collection, monitoring and evaluation methodologies and project cycle management
At least have three years working experience in monitoring and evaluation of development program and policies, including planning, management and conducting evaluations. Have experience in managing the Global Fund funding is preferred.
Excellent in English (both oral and written) and Bahasa.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methods.
- Familiarity with logical framework, project management and implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good drafting skills.
- Strong orientation to learning and knowledge sharing.
- Good computer applications skills.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to supervise staff.
- Experience in the management or implementation of impact evaluation would be a definite advantage.
Ruang GF HSS Pusat Data dan Informasi (Pusdatin), Lt. 6, Ruang 612
Gedung Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said blok X-5 no. 4-9 Jakarta Selatan
(phone: 021-5201590 Ext.6971)
Email with title: “PME Coordinator” to: email@example.com
Deadline submission of application 15 March, 2014 (only eligible applicants will be invited for testing and interview).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.