The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is a regional-intergovernmental organisation founded in 1967, to promote peace and stability, sustain economic growth, shared prosperity and social progress. It comprises ten countries of Southeast Asia.
The ASEAN Leaders at their 19th ASEAN Summit on 17 November 2011 officially launched the ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management, popularly referred to as the AHA Centre. The AHA Centre will facilitate co-operation and coordination among ASEAN Member States, and with relevant United Nations and international organisations in promoting regional collaboration in disaster management.
AHA Centre, with the support of Australia under the ASEAN-Australia Cooperation for the Implementation of the ASEAN Agreement on Disaster Management and Emergency Response (AADMER) Work Programme, is looking for the best, most-talented and highly-motivated ASEAN individuals to work immediately as a team member for the position of Finance Assistant (Treasury).
Position opens for Indonesian nationals or ASEAN nationals with permanent resident status in Indonesia.
Broad Statement of Function
A. Support Finance Coordinator in cash and bank transaction;
B. Provide finance services and administrative support to the Finance and Accounting Unit;
C. Carry out any other assignments as tasked by his/her supervisor.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Accounting and Finance with proven track record in international organizations, related institutions and/or private sector;
- Experience working in an emergency response operations in an international organisation and/or private sector, desirable;
- Experience in handling a wide range of finance such as treasury, bank reconciliation, petty cash management etc. related tasks.
- High integrity and conscientiousness;
- Ability in plan, organize and manage own workload; and proven ability to work with deadlines in accordance with set priorities;
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and add value to the unit and organization;
- Competent level of oral and written communication skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint);
- Well-organised, flexible and enjoy the challenges in supporting diverse people and programmes;
- Ability to project professionalism;
- Ability to work as team leader and/or team member;
- Ability to function effectively, independently and as part of a team;
- Sound organisational skills and demonstrated capacity to exercise common sense and judgements.
- Experience and knowledge in Sun System is an advantage
The successful candidate will commence her/his duties immediately and be contracted initially for 1 year with a possible extension. This post will be based at the AHA Centre, BPPT Building, Jakarta, Indonesia.
The successful candidate will be offered with an attractive remuneration package that commensurate with his/her personal qualifications.
You may apply directly through the AHA Centre website OR by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained, and completed Employment Application Form with recent photograph. Please ensure that the total size of your email including attachments is no more than 5 MB.
Please indicate the name of the position that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application papers should reach us by 31 August 2015.
The Selection Panel's decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.