Position: Project Manager / Chief of Party
Business Unit: Construction and Specialty Consulting
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Reference#: 2015-6816
Amec Foster Wheeler is looking into opportunities for work with international donors institution and other USAID and USG funded initiatives to perform technical assistance services and therefore in search of professionals to work on these potential projects.
In anticipation of this opportunity Amec Foster Wheeler is seeking qualified experts for the Project Manager / Chief of Party position:
The Project Manager/Chief of Party (COP) is responsible for overall management, technical direction, and administration to ensure project success. This includes the acquisition and supervision of the project’s financial and human resources. The Chief of Party ensures the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables. He/she will be responsible for ensuring effective coordination of project activities with those of relevant GOI ministries and agencies, Indonesian civil society and business organizations, international donor institutions and other USAID and USG funded initiatives.
- Sufficient professional experience to provide effective leadership and administration of a complex and multifaceted national level project
- Sufficient experience in Indonesia to understand and navigate the complex configuration of stakeholders and institutions key to achieving success
- Adept in strategic planning, budgeting, adaptive management, and supervision
- Proven ability to develop a holistic vision for a project containing so many disparate parts and then communicate this vision with his/her team for project implementation and success
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Previous USAID Chief of Party experience
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and has a strong network of professional connections with relevant stakeholders
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking on the following link --- HERE
Amec Foster Wheeler designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
With pro-forma 2013 annualized scope revenues of £5.5 billion and over 40,000 employees in more than 50 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Closing 19 Sep 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.