Currently the Partnership is looking for highly qualified Indonesians to fill the position of:
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR – Sustainable Development Governance
- PROGRAM MANAGER – Poverty Eradication & Economic Governance
- PROGRAM MANAGER – Democratic & State Governance
In addition to those 3 core positions, for its current and future programs, KEMITRAAN is also recruiting for the following experts:
- Climate Change and REDD+ Specialist
- Renewable Energy Specialist
- Land-Use and Spatial Planning Specialist
- Land Tenure and Indigenous People’s Specialist
- Land conservation & Land Management Specialist
- Coastal Management Specialist
- Sustainable Marine and Fisheries Management Specialist
- Village/Community Development Specialist
- Food Security Specialist
- Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Specialist
- Mining Governance Specialist
- Project Management Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Communication Specialist
General Qualification Required:
- Clear vision and strong commitment to governance reform. Profound understanding on governance issues and good knowledge of key economic, environment, social and political development.
- Wide access to bilateral and/or multi-lateral donors, government, civil society organizations and corporate sector both at national and international levels.
- High skill in resource mobilization including proposal writing and ability to provide constructive and concrete inputs in proposal development and writing, as well as convincing donors.
- Strong leadership and good teamwork.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent, preferable PhD, in relevant field with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience at the national or international level.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
Please visit Kemitraan website (HERE) to see a more detail of the term of reference for each position. Application is addressed to:
Partnership for Governance Reform
PO BOX 6570
JKS DW 12065
Or email to:
Please send applications indicating ‘your position applied’ as the subject of your email. File attachment should not be over than 1MB.
Application deadline is September 6, 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
Please do not send your application to this email address.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.