Join our dynamic and dedicated team and contribute to orangutan conservation!
We’re looking for a creative, energetic person who is interested in taking up the Bogor-based fulltime position of Events Officer.
The successful individual will play a key role in the Fundraising and Communications Team, leading the conception, planning, budgeting and management of cool, inspiring and buzz-worthy events.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 1-year experience in event management, including conception, planning, proposal writing, scheduling, and project management/production.
- Ability to work within a budget as well as develop and manage budgets.
- Good knowledge in current technology, social media and contemporary arts and culture.
- Excellent people skills, organizational skills and communication skills, both verbal and written, in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
- A dynamic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment as well as a part of a small flexible team.
- Pleasant, output-oriented and friendly attitude with passion and energy for orangutans, conservation and creativity.
- Ability to be proactive in development of event programming and to take on responsibility for simple as well as complex projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage a wide variety of external participants, including suppliers, talents and volunteers.
- Flexibility to work on weekends, during public holidays and/or after office hours, when necessary is a must.
- Contingency planning, risk and crisis management.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- A network of contacts (national and international) is preferred.
STANDARD JOB SPECIFICATION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Plan, manage, budget and implement events, workshops, exhibitions, festivals school visits, and other types of event, both in the BOS Foundation and off-site.
- Research and develop an events program matching the BOS Foundation’s vision, mission, and strategy in close liaison and/or collaboration with the Fundraising Coordinator and the Advisor of Fundraising and Communication to ensure strong take up of events and to support the fundraising strategy.
- Cultivate partnerships with key individuals and organizations around the BOS Foundation’s programs.
- Seek funding or cost-cutting opportunities for events and develop proposals and other necessary documents whre required.
- Develop and manage a supporter/participant database.
- Where necessary, facilitate discussions and act as MC for events.
- Promote events to key niche communities including NGOs, schools, universities, business communities and the general public.
- Ensure impact in terms of awareness as well as value for money is achieved in all BOS Foundation’s events.
- Submit a thorough report of event results, event evaluation and market research after each event to the Fundraising Coordinator and the Advisor of Fundraising and Communication.
How to Apply
- In order to assist the selection process, candidates should submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover Letter that specifically address the above points in their application.
- Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Candidates who do not address the application requirements above in their cover letter will not be considered at the short list stage
Interview process may include the delivery of a presentation and/or a test of practical skills.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.