Chemonics International Inc.
Higher Education and Leadership Management Project (HELM)
Chemonics International Inc. seeks qualified Indonesian personnel for the USAID Higher Education Leadership and Management (HELM) project in Indonesia. Position is noted below the project background description.
The USAID/HELM project was awarded to Chemonics International on November 28, 2011. Chemonics implements HELM with support from partners: the Indiana University Alliance; JBS International Inc., Aguirre Division; and the University of Kentucky (UKY). The five year project was designed to support Indonesia’s Higher Education (HE) sector in increasing its quality and relevance through improved focus on administration and management capacity.
In partnership with the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) and the Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI), HELM provides technical assistance, training, and additional support to strengthen the leadership capacity and increase effectiveness in the following four core management areas:
- General Administration and Leadership (GAL)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Collaboration with External Stakeholders (CES)
HELM works in close collaboration with DIKTI and, by Year 3, partners with 50 Indonesian Higher Education Institutions (HEI). The project is designed to address the USAID Education sub-intermediate result, “increased management capacity of Indonesian Higher Education Institutions” which contributes to the intermediate result “improved quality of higher education” under the over-arching assistance objective: “students better prepared for success in learning and work.”
PART TIME/TEMPORARY DATA ENTRY PERSON
- Assisting HELM Project M&E team by tracking data submitted from program activities and field visits
- Conducting quality check on attendance and questionnaire data submitted to the M&E team
- Inputting attendance data into the relevant M&E databases
- Inputting pre- and post-questionnaires data into the relevant M&E database
- Inputting improvements and evidence into the relevant M&E database
- Obtaining data from relevant online databases or websites and inputting them into the relevant M&E database
- Following-up with HELM alumni and HEI contacts to obtain data or clarifications on data through emails and phone calls
- Assisting in the translation of qualitative narratives for annual reporting
- Additional tasks as they become necessary
Supervision and Reporting
The data entry person will report directly to the HELM M&E Specialist or team. She/he will prepare deliverable report that demonstrates the status of HELM monitoring and evaluation data entry process, as well as other deliverables as required.
- Currently available and able to join immediately
- Degree or equivalent in administration, secretarial or other related fields
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Access, and other computer program applications
- Comfortable translating from Bahasa Indonesia to English (informally)
- An understanding of database management and data confidentiality issues
- The ability to work quickly and accurately, and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under time pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Shows initiative, capable of working independently and as an effective team player
This position will be based in Jakarta and contracted under Consultancy service. The period of performance will take place on August 24, 2015 – October 16, 2015 and will be based on five-day work per week for maximum 40 days of LOE (Level of Effort).
Application submission instructions:Interested applicants for this position are requested to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than 14 August 2015. Please indicate the position in the subject line. Only the strongest candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.