Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR
The HR Coordinator will assist the HR Manager in the implementation of best practices in human resources management that are consistent with CI’s values, vision and mission. The incumbent is expected to promote a collaborative client-oriented approach and supports to the maintenance of high staff morale.
- Coordinate recruitment process including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, participation in interview panels, conduct reference check. This include prepare an offer letter to selected candidate;
- Assist HR Manager in the implementation of effective performance management process in accordance with CI’ policy.
- Provides HR services focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Timely preparation of contracts (full time, short term and consultant), extension and renewal of contracts, notification letter and ensure HR related documents are provided.
- Regular update on employment contract’s cycle.
- Preparation of payroll related matter include final payment calculation of staff resigned or terms ended and also execution payment to bank
- Maintain and register of staff benefit and entitlement (medical and life insurance, BPJS Kesehatan and Ketenaga kerjaan) and ensure process claim in timely manner.
- Prepare monthly report on leave accrual, medical outpatient balance, overtime payment and timesheet in accordance with CI’s policy.
- Provide support to the orientation of new staff, elaboration of HR policies and procedures;
- Assist and support other HR team members as necessary to ensure proactive and result-oriented services.
- HR Information System (HRIS)
- Ensure employee’s data are updated in AGRESSO
- Maintain appropriate staff files/records/database and ensure confidentiality regarding HR activities and data including pay rise, promotion, performance appraisals, and disciplinary actions, etc.
- A degree in human resources, management or related field with 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to plan prioritize and ensure implementation of work to required standards.
- Have a strong and integrated personality, accountability, and ability to effectively and positively interact with other people in a multi-cultural.
- Conversant and have good track records in the human resources issues, systems and practices;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in handling of web based management. Familiar with Agresso System is a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate fluently in both native language and English (written and oral).
- Initiative and capable of working independently as well as an effective team player;
With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
How to Apply Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
Closing date for the application is 31 August 2015 (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.