Regional Technical Advisor, Asia Pacific, CI-GEF Project Agency
Job Code: 693
# of openings: 1
The CI-GEF Project Agency team in Conservation International's (CI's) headquarters is responsible for granting funds on behalf of the GEF (Global Environment Facility). This team is responsible for overseeing project design and execution in accordance with all CI-GEF policies and procedures.
The Regional Technical Advisor provides overall support to the CI-GEF Project Agency in the strategic engagement with national governments and key stakeholders for the identification, design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of GEF projects implemented through the CI-GEF Project Agency.
This position will work with in-country partners including government agencies, GEF Operational and Political Focal Points, CI field programs, partner NGOs, consultants or other entities and stakeholders to develop and implement GEF projects.
- Strategic engagement with national governments
- CI-GEF Project Development
- Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Capicity Building
Education, experience, skills and abilities:
- Master's degree in environmental science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working with project/program design, implementation, evaluation & monitoring in the areas of environment, conservation and/or development
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation of projects and programs funded by public donors
- Deep knowledge of the GEF and its functioning
- Experience with environmental and social impact assessments and the development and execution of environmental and social safeguard management plans
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and synthetically across fields and topics
- Strong ability to work independently and/or remotely, while maintaining productivity
- Experience in cross-cultural consultation, training, capacity building and collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environments and cultivate productive partnerships across a diversity of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality products subject to strict deadlines
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills; including public speaking
- Excellent team player
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.