The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. Indonesian NAMAs Financing Support (INFIS) is a joint project with the National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) and GIZ. In implementing this development cooperation project, GIZ is closely collaborating with the Indonesian Climate Change Trust Fund (ICCTF). The project is funded by the Federal German Ministry of Environment (BMUB) through the International Climate Initiative (IKI).
GIZ is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
As principal advisor the candidate will have the full responsibility to implement the project and will also have managerial responsibility for 4 technical and 3 administrative staff.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Technical, organizational and administrative implementation of the project according to the GIZ internal rules and regulations and according to the project proposal approved by BMUB.
- Proactive planning and coordination of all project activities in close collaboration with BAPPENAS and the ICCTF. This includes the preparation and updating of the operational planning document, the management and oversight of the project budget and the management of external consultants.
- Providing specialist advice to BAPPENAS, ICCTF and other relevant actors such as the Ministry of Finance (MoF) in the fields of climate finance, private sector participation and good governance of national climate funds.
- Ensuring timely and high-quality reporting of the project progress to GIZ and BMUB.
- In close coordination with the Programme Director contribute to the further development of GIZs technical knowledge and strategic positioning in climate finance and active identification of new business opportunities.
- Responsibility for the compliance with applicable security-, crises- and occupational health and safety regulations for all project staff.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Law or Engineering
- Excellent language skills in Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 years professional work experience in Indonesia
- At least 5 years professional work experience with bilateral donor organizations, ideally GIZ
- Proven experience in climate finance and public administration in Indonesia
- Ideally prior work experience with BAPPENAS and the MoF
- Advanced English skills and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to confidently communicate and interact with high-level government representatives
Duty Station: INFIS project office, Wisma Bakrie II, Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. B-2, Jakarta
Duration: as soon as possible until 30 November 2017
Direct Supervisor: Programme Director Energy and Climate Change
Interested candidates should submit the application letter, comprehensive CV and list of references shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Mr. Stefan Bundscherer. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 04 September 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.