ICCO Regional Office South East Asia & Pacific is looking for a
Closing date: August 31st, 2015
EU EIDHR supporting ICCO, HUMA and IBCSD in a collaboration project title Advancing Sustainable Business and Ancestral Land Recognition towards Peaceful Arbitration in Communal Territories (ASBALR-PACT), Indonesia starting April 2015 to April 2018. The project is about to collaborate civil society, business council and government for Indonesia sustainable development to implement Human Right & Business. The project site is in Pakanbaru, Riau, where the coordination will based in Jakarta and the supervision will done through Bali.
Work Profile of the Project Manager
- The Project Manager will work under supervision of Indonesia Country Program Coordinator.
- The working site will be in certain percentage of being in Jakarta, Bali and Riau – Sumatra with regular field trip and or a field trip for a special circumstances.
- High level conformity in working with different background (NGO, government, donor, private company, press/journalist, event organizer) and certain flexibility in working atmosphere and multi cultural uniqueness.
- High level of strategic and effective communication with European donor, Indonesia government (central and provincial), partners (international organization, national organization, local university, local peoples and researchers).
- Commitment and dedicative upon workload, responsibility and sense of crises while in balance with creativity.
- High level facilitator and facilitation ability, strong intuition, an easy going person – extrovert and reciprocal personality across all differentiation.
- Below 45 age, female is encourage to apply, a fast learner and friendly communicative for daily use
- Familiarity to the lobby, advocacy, negotiation and conflict resolution knowledge.
- Understanding alternative solution/quick problem solver on law - policy and regulation, business practices of multinational corporations, human rights and environmental disputes.
- At least 10 years experiencing for in development arena specialty on lobby, advocacy, communication, human rights and conflict resolution either in national or international NGO as program practitioner, coordinator, manager or director.
- Willingness for high level time management (Riau, Jakarta, Bali domestic travel and or international travel), to comply with different working system and three different work places, different team work and ability to manage at least 6 staffs and different funding channels.
- High level skill and expertise in methodological tools, working tools e.g. reporting with different requirements and different thematic (Financial, Program and Management).
Please send your motivation letter and CV (up to 4 pages maximum and in English) with latest photo only by e-mail and before August 31st , 2015 to Nural.Aeni@icco-cooperation.org. When shortlisted, you will receive an invitation.
ICCO, Interchurch Organization for Development Cooperation, was founded in 1965 by the Protestant churches in the Netherlands. ICCO’s mission is working towards a world without poverty and injustrice. From the Regional Office in Denpasar, in the region South East Asia ICCO works in Indonesia, Phillipines, Burma/Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. ICCO gives an equal-opportunity employment regardless of race, gender, religion, or political affiliations to apply.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.