TITLE: Program OfficerPROJECT: Youth EmpowermentLOCATION: BatamREPORTING TO: Program ManagerDURATION: +/- 1 year
- Responsible to manage budget utilization (clearance on any cash advance proposed, useof and remaining budget), including supervising all budget items in accordance with Donor Agreement(exceeding budget and /or realignment budget).
- Assist Program Manager to maintain the program keep on track.
JOB AND RESPONSIBILITY SPECIFICATION:
- Supervise all budget utilization in accordance with Donor Agreement for all program activity.
- Manage (budget control) the overall program budget by overseeing the utiliization and remaining budget.
- Coordinate with all Program Administration Assistant in the field office in order to make sure all cash advance submitted is in accordance with Financial Guidelines by Donor.
- Check all documents are prepared by field office that are related any budget utilization.
- Facilitate budget audit from Donor including preparing all required documents.
- Assist Program Manager by becoming a field codrinator in running program.
- Assist Program Manager by becoming a Business Relations Specialist - TVETwith youths.
- Assist Program Manager by becoming a Business Relations Specialist- MED.
- Coordinate with other IBL units in order to keep the youth program on track.
- Do other tasks assigned by direct supervisor of IBL Executive Director.
JOB PERFORMANCE AND DELIVERABLES:
- Meet all requirements set out in the Job Description in accordance with Donor Agreement.
- Monitor and evaluate outcomes and outputs of the Program-Employment.
- Meet the deadline of financial and programmatic reports.
- Meet all IBL Office Policy and accountable for the implementation of the approved budget and expenditure reporting in coordination with Program Manager.
KNOWLEDLGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to evaluate, implement and monitor activities and budget.
- Good knowledge of multi stakeholders communication approach.
- Strong inter-personal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team, has initiatives for decision making.
- Computer literacy to include practical knowledge of MS programmes including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Social Science, Economic or Business Managment.
- At least three years experience manage project of program in community development especially that is related with employment/ youth empowerment/ women empowerment.
- Have strong network with Business Associates, Vocational Training Centres and Companies.
- Have good understanding on Labor Law and regulation as well Industrial Relations.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.