INDONESIAN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Strengthening the institutional capacity is one of the challenges faced that can be successfully applied to any type of alumni workplace including the government, private sector, university and nonprofit organization to PRESTASI Phase II Goal that is to improve the performance and leadership skills of the Indonesian Professional which, in turn, will help to promote the development in Indonesia and the achievement of the Mission Development Objectives. The overarching goal of PRESTASI Phase II Program is to develop individuals and entities that are better equipped to provide leadership in the public and private sector.
The Indonesian International Education Foundation (“IIEF”) is an Indonesian not-for-profit organization specializing in scholarship management and international education through the administration of international language tests and national professional certifications, and the management of numerous programs sponsored by various major international donor and funding organizations. IIEF is a local partner organization of the Institute of International Education (“IIE”), one of the world’s largest and most experienced international education and professional exchange organizations, based in New York ).
IIEF is seeking candidates for an Post Training Specialist position for the Program to Extend Scholarship and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impact Phase Two (PRESTASI II) funded by USAID.
POST TRAINING SPECIALIST
- Providing technical assistance and mentoring to local organizations and liaising with employers, affiliated institutions, and training providers to maximize post training outcomes
- Providing need assessment, development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Alumni and their workplace
- Providing technical assistance through trainings, workshops, tutorial/coaching for the Alumni and their supervisor at University, Government, Private and NGO
- Providing flexible support and follow-up to address unforeseen development needs or to support the integration of soft skills, knowledge, attitudes, technology, and leadership behaviors into the work place
- Review the Alumni Association’s program proposal and budget and monitor progress of Grant under Contract Grant Disbursement and Grant Financial Reporting
- Providing Assistance for Alumni Association Board as they develop, implement and monitor the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Deputy Chief of Party and Chief of Party
Experience and required knowledge
Experience and required knowledge
- Master’s Degree with minimum 5 year experience working in an international development environment or Bachelor’s Degree with 15years’ working experience in an International development environment. Master Degree is preferable
- Have a good concept and strategy in Institutional Strengthening
- Have a strong knowledge and experience in USAID Rules & Regulation such as FAR/AIDAR/ADS
- Have a strong leadership, initiative and creative person.
- Have a strong knowledge in Program and Finance management with minimum five years experiences related with those matters
- Solid networks with related stakeholders which included but not limited to GOI, universities, local and international NGOs/CSOs, think thank organization, media and private sector
- Possess alumni association experience will be an advantage
- Have a strong knowledge in Grant Under Contract & Grant Management
- Preferable Master’s degree in communication, social sciences, development or related fields
- Strong written communications skills, with particular emphasis and experience in news writing and persuasive writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including demonstrated experience in public speaking.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please specify the position you applied for in the subject by writing: PRESTASI- POST TRAINING SPECIALIST (your name). Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone inquiries accepted.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Send your application & photograph before 15 September 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.