The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies’ mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 189 countries.
The International Federation-Indonesia Delegation is looking for candidate to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia for the post of
(12 Months Fixed Term contract - possible extension)
Responsibilities and key tasks:
Expenditure and Liabilities
1. To check all supporting documents to ensure relevancy and reliability of information provided.
2. Ensure all expenditures are coded to the relevant project, activity and donor.
3. To accurately record all transactions on a daily basis.
4. Convert actual and budget into budget template every 21st of the month.
5. Ensure that all transactions have been validated and processed with a maximum of 7 working days.
1. Ensure that all update CODA documents are listed and proper filling before it send to KL every 10th of the month.
2. Prepare advance confirmation by respective person every end of the month.
3. Ensure that finance unit has a copy of all requisition and travel request form.
4. Ensure finance stamp in all related documents and all transactions are booked properly into CODA on a daily basis.
5. Ensure the proper filing of financial documents and are not expire by disposal date.
6. Filing bank correspondence, asset disposal, finance central file, delegation of authority, suppliers contract and other related documents.
7. Prepare and process all documents to obtain a tax exemption letter from the authorities.
Qualification & Experience :
1. Professional /academic qualification in finance or accounting.
2. 1-2 years’ experience/without experience or fresh graduate are also encourage to apply.
3. Knowledge of basic accounting principles and systems
4. Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent is preferred.
5. Advanced skills in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, word processing and accounting packages)
6. Knowledge and experience of CODA is preferred.
7. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written) is required
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae
on 9th September 2015 at the latest to :
Human Resources Department
Please indicate on the subject heading: Finance Assistant
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.