I would like to inform a job vacancy for Assistant to Provincial M&E Offier in Central Java. The project is managed by the Center for Health Policy & Management (CHPM) of Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Gadjah Mada, supported by Avenir Health.
The project is related to the decentralisation for Family Planning Program monitoring & evaluation and is funded by BMGF.
Please find the full description as attached.
The deadline for application is on 20 September 2015.
Please send CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Assistant to Provincial Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
The incumbent of this position will be the assistant to the primary representative of the Testing Decentralized Monitoring for FP Performance Feedback in Indonesia Project in Central Java province and in project districts located within the province.
S/he will assist the Provincial Monitoring & Evaluation Office (PME Officer) in providing technical leadership and coordinate efforts to strengthen the collection and use of data for monitoring progress toward the achievement of the provincial and national family planning goals. Working collaboratively with the project’s Senior M&E Officer based at BkkbN in Jakarta, the Gadjah Mada University Project Team, Central Java PME Officer, the provincial BkkbN and with other provincial and priority district stakeholders, the incumbent will participate in all phases of the project.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following, organized in terms of project Results Framework Primary Outcomes, are the key duties and responsibilities of the Assistant to Provincial M&E Officer:
“My Choice” proof of concept study
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the goals, objectives and methodology of the proof of concept trial of the “My Choice” project.
- Participate in training, field monitoring, data tabulation and analysis and other activities as requested by the UGM Principal Investigator (PI).
Institutionalization of enhanced data collection and M&E systems
- Facilitate and provide technical support to assessments of the functioning FP service statistics systems and other sources of FP data and recommend improvements as needed
- Serve as the assistant to the provincial focal point (PME Officer) for efforts to improve the collection, processing and use of FP data to support improvements in FP program functioning and results.
- Participate in periodic data quality checks
- Assist in performing data analyses and incorporating all available FP data into concise databases, spreadsheets, and documents presenting provincial results
- Participate in other evaluation activities as requested by the UGM PI and/or Central Java PME Officer
Creation of culture of data for strategic decision-making
- Assist in strengthening the use of data to identify FP program weaknesses, support early recognition of program progress, and provide a basis for informed decision-making.
- Facilitate the provincial introduction and use of innovative tools and approaches for data analysis and data dissemination
- Assist in the development of provincial and district dashboards displaying up-to-date values of key indicators
- Participate in (and lead as appropriate) trainings for provincial and district staff and partners
- Participate in special analytic studies to be undertaken periodically in the project
- Participate in developing presentations for key provincial and district stakeholders
- Supervise special district data collection activities from data collection to processing to analysis to presentation of results
- Assisting the primary liaison between the project and provincial and district stakeholders
- Participate in project meetings, trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate with all partners intervening in the area of FP monitoring
- Assist key in determining technical assistance needs and in making arrangements for providing the needed support.
Duty Station: Central Java
- Undergraduate university degree in public health (master will be preferable) or other degree but have experience working in health sector min. 5 years
- Good organizational skills
- Highly developed English language skill
- Willing to positioned in Cilacap and travel to provinces and/or districts
Please send CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com by 20 September 2015.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.