ADMIN ASSISTANCE FOR TEMU KOPI
Lutheran World Relief (LWR) will host the third annual Temu Kopi Sumatra Forum on November 2-3, 2015. The event will bring together representatives from across the coffee value chain in Sumatra for two days of discussions on the successes, challenges, and opportunities in Sumatran coffee production. To assist the Program Manager in preparing the event, we will hire the Admin Assistance.
The person is expected to work starting on August 20 to November 20 and based in Medan. The position is consultant contract.
The job descriptions are as follows:
- Prepare venue for the event, coordinate with hotel in managing venue arrangements, meals and other logistical issues for the program.
- Procure all stationaries and supplies for the event according to LWR procedures
- Coordinate and communicate with the participants and local government to ensure their attendance for the event
- Support the logistical arrangements for international participants as well as national participants (tickets, hotel, airport transfer and any other needed information)
- The position will be the contact person in Temu Kopi website registration.
- Assist local participants who cannot access the web, to have web-based registration
- In coordination with field team, arrange field visit on November 4-7, 2015, including travel to Takengon and Lintong to prepare the field visit.
- In coordination with Program Manager, support to ensure to have good team on board (scriber, interpreter)
- Send invitations and record the confirmation for the event to all participants (including local government)
- Any other assignment from Program Manager that related to the event or the project
- Deep commitment to LWR’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local NGOs, community-based organizations, and other grassroots organizations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, e-mail, and web browser software.
- Ability to be accurate and attentive to detail in event arrangement and tracking, editing, typing, and filing.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 August 2015. At this stage, do not send any other document (certification, ID, etc.). Your application letter and CV should not more than 300K.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.