Position: Deputy Chief of Party
Project: CEGAH Project, Indonesia
MSI is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 30-year history of helping to deliver development results across the developing world. In 2008, we became the America’s operation of the international development arm of Coffey International Limited. Since that time, we have greatly expanded our ability to respond seamlessly and flexibly to client needs with our sister offices in the UK and Australia. We operate in some of the most challenging and political and economic climates in the world, including Pakistan, Afghanistan, South Sudan and Iraq. MSI currently employs 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance and anti-corruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at HERE
The purpose of this five-year project is to work in partnership with the Government of Indonesia to build effective systems to prevent corruption. It will engage a variety of partners, including the Judiciary, various executive and independent agencies, civil society, and the media.
This is a full-time position.
**Please note: Only citizens of the Republic of Indonesia are eligible for this position.**
Position Summary: The Deputy Chief of Party will be responsible for co-managing the implementation of the program, including the following:
- Responsible for program development;
- Oversight of logistics;
- Acts as COP when latter is absent or in the field;
- Oversees subgrants and subcontracts issuing in line with USAID requirements;
- Procure commodities, lease office;
- Supervise Grants, Administration, and Human Resources staff members;
- Manage day-to-day operations of office;
- Supervise for travel of international and Indonesian staff and consultants, in accordance with standards;
- Track budgets and expenditures;
- Take responsibility for one of the CEGAH program directions;
- Contribute to the overall program planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- MA Degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- USAID project management experience
- Experience with Indonesian Human Resources and government manpower regulations
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Deadline for applying for this position: August 20, 2015
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
To apply: Please visit our website, HERE
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.