Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational WASH CsFund2 project structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
STBM Project Manager – Kupang Based
Liaise with Provincial and District Pokja AMPL authorities and other entities to meet project objectives, Prepare project financial and activity plan in quarter and annual basis as well as determining project’s annual objectives, Insure close coordination among Plan Indonesia’s STBM Project staff members, Manage resource deployment, activation, implementation, reporting and evaluation of the Project.
Typical Responsibilities - Key End Results of Position:
R.1. Liaise with provincial and district Pokja AMPL authorities and other entities to meet project objectives (5 pillars of STBM in 5 districts, during 4 years)
- Ensures the Provincial and District Pokja AMPL have ability to facilitate participative program/project planning
- Ensures the Provincial and District Pokja AMPL have ability to mainstream STBM & AMPL Policy into their works
- Conducts team building strategies to improve team synergy better productivity
- Conducts regular meetings with Provincial and District Pokja AMPL and encourage participatory decision-making
- Conducts orientation or induction for new coming government staffs
R.2. Insure close coordination among Plan’s
- Insure there is mandatory and formal meetings between WASH National Project Manager, and WASH Advisor at least quarterly (with minutes)
- Insure the PAM & PIM is copied on key emails, reports, letters, etc
- Communicate regularly with the WASH National Project Manager & WASH Advisor to ensure close coordination of both the development and implementation of the Project's activities.
- Monitor and analyze Project processes, specifically aimed at increasing effectiveness and recommending or appropriate action to WASH National Project Manager or WASH Advisor in Jakarta.
- Prepare statistical analysis, narrative reports and communications together with M&E Officer.
- Prepare quarterly implementation and Project progress reports for Donor in coordination with WASH National Advisor in Jakarta.
- Supervise all staffs allocated to the Project.
- Approve the project request based on delegation of authorization value
- Undertake duty travel as necessary
University graduate preferable Masters degree in public health/environmental engineering, Minimum of 8 years of experience in water and sanitation projects with an international NGO, UN or other development organizations, Minimum of 5 years experience at a managerial level, One year experience managing a CLTS programs , Experience in child rights programming is an advantage, understand Government (Pokja AMPL) is triggered and put AMPL activity in their annual budget APBD district
Experience in representational roles, Experience in promoting and developing learning in the area of expertise, Demonstrated experience working with local governments, Experience developing and writing proposals and reporting
Good knowledge and skills: Communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, Building and managing teams, networking, marketing, leadership, crisis management, human resource management, problem solving, negotiation skills
Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
Range Salary : IDR 11 550 000 – 16 500 000,-
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than September 4, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.