Field Coordinator for Coconut sugar Intervention SNV PRISMA
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 39 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
SNV Indonesia is a current Co-Facilitator for AIP PRISMA (the Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture). PRISMA is designed to be an effective mechanism for embedding Markets for the Poor (M4P) in Indonesia. PRISMA aims to increase rural incomes in five provinces of Eastern Indonesia to contribute to a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 1 million poor rural female and male farmers, 300,000 of which will be reached by June 2017. SNV will implement three Coconut sugar based interventions in East Java and TTU.
SNV is now seeking the services of a Field Coordinator for Coconut sugar based in Pacitan, East Java.
Responsibilities are below:
- Under supervision of the Intervention Coordinator carry out activities for the SNV-PRISMA Coconut sugar intervention.
- Work supporting the development of the Coconut sugar sector in Indonesia
- Support baseline studies, market assessments and value chain analysis of the local coconut sugar economy
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with farmers, the private sector partner and others
- Conduct research and provide information and data necessary for reporting and steering the project.
- Prepare project progress reports and project references
- Assist in training of Good production Practices in Coconut sugar
- Report directly to the SNV PRISMA Intervention Coordinator
- Support SNV’s work more broadly as required
- Diploma in agriculture, economics, agricultural economics, agribusiness, business management or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in value chain development in Indonesia or farmer training, preferably with experience in coconut sugar.
- Results orientated with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience with certification standards is preferable.
- Experience in developing marketing for farmer products
- Some communication skills in English
- Proven experience in report writing and monitoring and evaluation
Duty station: Pacitan, East Java
Contract duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Desired start date: As soon as possible.
How to apply?
Please send your application letter describing how you meet the candidate profile and CV, together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package with “Field Coordinator PRISMA” in the title to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 August 2015.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.