SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages.
- To support children, young persons and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
- Direct Supervisor National Director or Director/Head of Fundraising
- Function Supervisor Director of Fund Development & Communications CEE/CIS (Corporate Fundraising Advisor CEE/CIS)
- National Function Heads, National Management Team
- Working Location National Office- Jakarta (Indonesia)
Corporate & Major Donor Manager:
- Pursue opportunities with & fundraise from the corporate entities of the country to fund the relevant programmes, investments and costs of the Member Association – to reach financial self-sufficiency in accordance with the Corporate Fundraising Strategy and the annual Business Plan; by monitoring, evaluating and analysing the actual results (vs. the targets) and the competitor activities.
- Establish and maintain longterm partnerships with corporate donors,
manage and upgrade the accounts, network and position the SOS Children’s
Villages International brand according to the brand vision, mission and
- Fundraising from big and small & medium corporate enterprises by partnership negotiations
- Implementation and update of the corporate fundraising strategy
- Development of the annual CFR Business Plan, budget and the annual CFR tools (product portfolio and packages, presentations, proposals, partners’ categorisation, loyalty services)
- Account management: building and developing long-term partnerships with corporate donors
- Networking, brand positioning, recruiting new partners
- Own performance monitoring, market and competitor monitioring and analysis
- University degree in the field of international business development / marketing, sales / business administration / business management / public relations or communications. Masters Degree in a relevant field will be considered as asset
- At least 3-5 years verified experience and results in the field of marketing, fundraising or sales at international NGOs or at multinational companies
- Excellent negotiation skills, experience in negotiations and management of business partners
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong motivation to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children’s Villages
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good at relationship-building with different levels and stakeholders of various organisations, companies, business partners
- Positive working attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised, result-oriented, proactive and reliable
- Innovative and creative, claiming and demonstrating high professional standards
- Engaged, determined, persistent, “can do” and solution-oriented mentality
- Good team player
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities
- Driving license (SIM A) is advantage
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.