The Asia Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. We work with innovative leaders and communities to build effective institutions and advance path breaking reforms. Together with our partners, we are committed to Asia's continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
Currently, TAF is recruiting for the position of Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for the upcoming USAID/Indonesia BERSAMA Gender-based Violence Eastern Indonesia project. The purpose of this project will be to reduce gender-based violence in targeted districts in Eastern Indonesia by generating demand for more and better services to combat GBV.
The Deputy Chief of Party will be responsible for co-managing the implementation and all logistics of the program. The Asia Foundation anticipates that the Deputy Chief of Party will be based in Jayapura, Papua. This position is contingent on project funding.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for program development and oversight of logistics.
- Acts as Chief of Party when latter is absent or in the field.
- Oversees sub-grants and subcontracts issuing in line with USAID requirements.
- Procure commodities, lease office space in line with USAID, contractor and U.S security regulations.
- Supervise grants, administration, and Human Resources staff members.
- Manage day-to-day operations of office.
- Supervise travel arrangements of international and Indonesian staff and consultants, in accordance with regulations.
- Track budgets and monitor expenditures.
- Contribute to the overall program planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience managing operations, including significant management experience in a developing country context.
- Master’s degree in a social science or relevant field,
- Strong knowledge of USAID regulations and procurement systems.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams/managing an office with diverse staff. The experience should include: hiring; supervising; systems and office set-up; budgeting; and financial and technical management.
- Experience with Indonesian Human Resources and government manpower regulations.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2015. Please write “Deputy-Chief of Party (DCOP) BERSAMA” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.