Program Officer - Environmental Governance
The Asia Foundation works in collaboration with the UK Climate Change Unit to support efforts that improve the governance of forestry, land use and land use change in Indonesia. The program began in 2012 and is currently entering its second phase (2015-2018), and is working in Kalimantan, Sumatra and Sulawesi.
Program areas include strengthening governance through partnerships with CSOs, addressing the regulatory framework for land use change and forestry issues, improving transparency and accountability, spatial planning and land use permitting, and utilizing the justice sector to address forest conversion.
Candidate should ideally possess:
- Advanced degree in public policy, social sciences (international relations, political science, gender, sociology), development studies, environmental sciences or law;
- Minimum of eight years work experience designing and implementing international development programs;
- Experience in project management and strategic grant-making;
- Knowledge of environmental governance issues (national and local levels);
- Interest in the political-economy dimensions of environmental governance in Indonesia;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Strong written and analytical skills;
- Willingness to travel to remote regions.
For more detailed job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receiving application is August 28, 2015.
The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.