Position Title : Grants Manager
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type and duration of contract : Full-time, 1 Year contract period
Closing Date : August 14, 2015
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Asia Foundation seeks experienced candidates for Grants Manager position. The Asia Foundation in Indonesia manages multiple donor awards and implements its programs through grants to local partners (on average 100 per annum, throughout Indonesia). As a Senior Manager in the Indonesia office, the Grants Manager leads a 10-person Grants Unit, ensuring efficiency and compliance with the Foundation's and Donor's requirements. The Grants Manager will manage the Grants Unit to work with local partners, develop systems to monitor and analyze performance, and design capacity building activities for partners and Foundation staff. S/he will ensure all financial audits run well. The candidate should be a team player and a problem solver.
- Effectively manage Grants Unit. Analyze and suggest modifications in job responsibilities and/or processes within the Grants Unit to produce clearer responsibilities, efficient work flow, better workload balance and coordination, and improved information management. Provide coordination, orientation, training and supervision to the Grants Unit to increase their capacity for decision making and problem-solving. Lead Grants Unit in answering any crucial queries from partners, donors, program colleagues, head office and auditor. Build strong relationship between Grants and Program Units for better coordination with partners.
- Quality control of the overall granting cycle. Oversee and maintain the quality of the pre-award review of potential partners, financial plans and reports review of the, grants closing-out and audits to ensure that they are in compliance with the Foundation's and donors' regulations and requirements. This may include directly undertaking grants management and coordination activities for complex grants and partners with more that one award from the Foundation.
- Improve system to monitor and analyze partners' performance and improve procedures. Review and improve the existing system to monitor the existing partners and to evaluate the previous partners. Regularly report the results to the Foundation's senior management to support effective decision-making and promote strong financial controls. If necessary, improve the Foundation's grants regulations, systems and procedures to address major issues identified in the monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Improve and facilitate capacity building for partners. Facilitate the development and implementation of training programs for partners to improve financial management and reporting. Lead partner capacity building that includes quality financial reporting, strong supporting documentation and fraud awareness and prevention.
- Minimum eight years of progressively responsible experience in donor-funded grant-related work (with an emphasis on budgeting, accounting and financial reporting by partner organizations)
- At least two years of direct management experience supervising staff, mentoring performance, and demonstrating team-building skills
- Experience with grant-related audits to meet international standards
- Experience building financial management capacity of small to medium sized NGOs, training qualifications and hands-on experience are preferred
- Minimum four-year degree in finance-related subject or in management/public administration from a recognized University. Candidates without a finance-related degree must have demonstrated capacity in accounting or financial reporting through their professional history. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skill
- Professional organizational abilities and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia - written and spoken
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14, 2015. Please write "Grants Manager" on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.