Job Vacancy information:
TFT is a global non-profit organization that helps companies and communities Deliver Responsible Products. We act on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people's lives. The position is full-time and based in either TFT’s Jakarta or Semarang office with frequent travel required.
To support our projects to deliver Responsible Products, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
Reports to: TFT FA Manager
Work Location : Semarang Office
- Report to FA Manager regarding the finances of Setlement.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Compute taxes owed for employee and any supplier transaction and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value and location of property including depriciation of equipment during project settlement.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to understand financial statement, Taxes.
- Ability to work with businesses on supply chain and certification issues
- Diploma or bachelor degree in accounting.
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience in Supervisor field.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and implemented accounting and financial policy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office program.
Do not forget to put the position code on your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.