Job Vacancy information:
TFT is a global non-profit organization that helps companies and communities Deliver Responsible Products. We act on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people's lives. The position is full-time and based in either TFT’s Jakarta or Semarang office with frequent travel required.
To support our projects to deliver Responsible Products, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
Work Location : Jakarta or Semarang Office
- Arranging schedule of routine activities Manager and Program Team.
- Preparing report for any activities of Manager regarding of project activities in scientific template.
- Preparing report for external customer such journalistic and client projects.
- Translating document or report as client needs.
- Systematically for maintaining all information related to TFT Member in Indonesia and Clients.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- Have good professional appearance
- Strong writing skill.
- Excellent time management skill
- Ability to fast adaptation in technical and environmental requirements
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in related fields
- Minimum 8 years professional working experience in related fields
- Demonstrate ability to do multitasking performance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office program
Do not forget to put the position code on your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.