TFT is a global non-profit organization that helps companies and communities Deliver Responsible Products. We act on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people's lives. The position is full-time and based in either TFT’s Jakarta or Semarang office with frequent travel required.
To support our projects to deliver Responsible Products, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
- SOCIAL SPECIALIST (SS)
Report to : TFT Social Coordinator
Work Location : Semarang or Jakarta Office
- Providing thorough analysis and recommendation for TFT and Clients in creating strong Social Management Programs for their companies
- Assessing companies’ labor standards, especially in regard to worker right, health & safety, ILO Convention and genderequality
- Assessing company procedures for securing land from local people, or entering into join management agreements against the principles of Free, Prior, Informed Consent (FPIC)
- Training TFT Clients in how to do Social Impact Assessment
- Conduct social/conflict mapping in various TFT project sites.
- Develop and implement plans for TFT and clients to settle conflicts in various TFT project sites.
- Facilitating conflict resolution processes in various TFT project sites.
- Training TFT Clients in how to set up systems for conflict prevention and resolution
- Training TFT Clients in how to negotiate with local people in such a way that ensures Free, Prior,Informed Consent (FPIC)
- Maintain good communications and relations with clients and various respected stakeholders,such as NGOs in Indonesia.
- Writing Reports for internal and external audiences on work done related to Conflict Management and/or Social Standards
- Preparing Proposals related to TFT Social Management Work for Business and Donor clients
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- Ability to understand technical environmental requirements
- Ability to work with businesses on supply chain and certification issues
- Master or Bachelor degree in related fields
- Minimum 4 years in occupational working experience.
- Understand environmental and social issues related to palm oil production
- Demonstrate ability to understand technical, environmental and social requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office program.
Please send your updated CV within 2 weeks after this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.