TFT is a global non-profit organization that helps companies and communities Deliver Responsible Products. We act on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people's lives. The position is full-time and based in either TFT’s Jakarta or Semarang office with frequent travel required.
To support our projects to deliver Responsible Products, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
- STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (SEM)
Reports to: TFT Project Leader
Work Location : Jakarta Office
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing workshops aimed at engagement with operations/plantations teams for No Deforestation, No Development on Peat, No Exploitation (NDPE) policy.
- Engagingpartners’ supplierto raise awareness of the NDPE policy and gauge suppliers willingness and capacity to reform its operations in accordance with the policy.
- Co-ordinating/facilitating workshops onFPIC, Conflict Resolution and SIA training.
- Evaluating workshop regarding of suppliers emplementing activities on company policy.
- Supporting Social Teams to identify challenges and facilitate generation of solutions.
- Liaising with other NGOs for basical purpose of project and calling for input on solutions or input on additional areas of concern.
- Networking with relevant NGO/Stakeholders and linking the works to company.
- Maintaininga service provider (SP) register covering either NGOs or SPs that can support suppliers ensure compliance with company integrated policy.
- Collaborating with stakeholder towards consensus on what it takes for the better inclusion of smallholders into the supply chain and start a process of engagement towards consensus.
- Co-ordinating/conducting the desktop risk assessment of the Palm Oil Hubs. (Refinery/Mills/Plantations) against the WIP requirements.
- Overseeing the delivery of Palm Oil Hubs (Refinery/Mills/Plantations) gap assessments against the NDPE and develop action plans.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of monthly progress reporting to the Indonesia project lead on all works described above.
- Preparing and/or approving reports related to field investigations.
- Staffs are often required to work outside office hours to fulfill the duties of employment.
- This position will require regular meetings with leaders in large, multi-national corporations, as well as travelling extensively in Indonesia to visit palm oil plantations and forests. For this reason, the Program Managershould be prepared to work in both corporate and field settings.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong writing& interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team.
- Minimum seven years professional working experience inthe related field.
- Preferably having working experience in upstream Palm Oil sector (mills/ plantations), as a facililator, working with NGOs, and in managing delivery of programs/ projects.
- Minimum education is Bachelor degree in any major.
- Deep understandingin technical, environmental and social aspects related to palm oil industry.
- Familiar with social (FPIC, conflict resolutions, SIA training) as well as industry (RSPO, ISPO, NDPE and Risk Assessment) practice principles.
Please send your updated CV within 2 weeks after this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.