The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program is currently offering a 2-months (Sep-Oct 2015) internship opportunity at our Jakarta Office as follows:
BUSINESS PLAN INTERN
Reporting to our Coda Fellow, the intern will assist with the development of a business plan for our new program. This will include doing preliminary desktop market studies/research and providing analysis of options in developing the program.
- Final year university student or recent graduate in Business Management or related field.
- Experience with relevant technology needed for communications, constructing reports and managing calendars.
- Experience providing administrative or project support.
- Strong organization skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate efforts and organize in order to complete assigned tasks/projects.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- High level of intellectual curiosity
Responsibilities & Scope:
- Duties are performed under direct supervision and established guidelines.
- Interprets guidelines and analyzes factual information/data.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , not later than August 25, 2015. Please insert the position title you wish to apply in your email subject.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.