THE WAHID INSTITUTE
Location : Jakarta
5 year contract
ABOUT THE WAHID INSTITUTE
Founded by President K.H Abdurrahman Wahid on 7 September 2004. The Wahid Institute strives for justice and peaceful world, and has become one of the leading voices exposing moderate and tolerant views of Islam in Southeast Asia.
The Wahid Institute seeks to achieve the intellectual vision of H.E. Abdurrahman Wahid for the development of Indonesia, the welfare of the nation, and the social justice of human kind based on Islamic values that upholds pluralism, multiculturalism, democracy, and Human rights.
The Wahid Institute strives for justice and peaceful world by exposing a moderate and tolerant view of Islam and working towards welfare for all people.
- Cultivating, maintaining, and spreading the Islamic values of peace and tolerance.
- Cultivating dialogues among local and international cultures to expand harmony between Islam and various cultures and religions of the world.
- Fostering initiatives to strengthen civil society and good governance in Indonesia in expanding democracy.
- Promoting active participations of various religious groups in cultural dialogues and dialogues for peace.
- Developing initiatives to improve welfare and social justice.
Project Officer will be responsible for managing an effective Program of the Wahid Institute in according to achieve goals given by the donor and the Wahid Institute. He/She will report the achievement progress to Program Manager. Every report shall be given in English. The project officer will also communicate to the team and stakeholders if necessary.
Deadline: 24 August 2015
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Managements, Law, Social studies or equivalent to professional work experience
- Further studies of qualifications in pluralism, peace and conflict issues are more desirable.
- Having extended experience on management development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at managerial level in NGO or private sector or equivalent to 3 years’ experience on supervisory level on field work in NGO or private sector
- Good knowledge of Indonesia’s Labor Law
- Good Knowledge on program budgeting
- High level of competency using microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent English proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Able to work in the team or individual
- Good Knowledge in making annual budget and financial activity.
Deadline: 24 August 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.