The USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded project, is implemented by John Snow Incorporated USA. The PROJECT requires a TB Program Assistant with the following characteristics :
A. Position Focus
The position will provide assistance in administrative planning, implementation and data presentation for the TB Specimen Transportation Pilot Project and other DELIVER TB project support activities.
The administrative activities will include: budget finalization, coordination with other staff, preparing power point presentations when needed, the implementation of the pilot project, organizing meetings/trainings/workshops, field travel, and scheduling.
B. Specific Responsibilities
- Support the implementation process with the Senior TB Lab Advisor.
- Coordinate with other groups and staff working on the project.
- Manage the various files developed for the project.
- Coordinate with the health centers and vendor for the transportation of TB Specimens.
- Check with vendors regarding the availability of transport and packing supplies.
- Financial support and monitoring of the project
- Other work as requested
1. Monthly report summarizing the work that you have been done on this activity to date.
2. All tables and files prepared for this activity, as required.
3. All power point presentations prepared for this activity.
4. Monitor reports
5. Field trip reports
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 Years Experience with project administration
- Experience with lab logistic
- Experience working with MOH or
- Experience working on TB Control Program
- Communicative and can work together in a team
- Honest, thorough, and self reliant
- Language command on both Bhasa Indonesia and English
- Able to operate computer (Microsoft office)
Please submit your CV to email@example.com indicating when you are available, your last salary and your requested salary. Deadline for submission of CV is Aug 13th, 2015.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.