URGENTLY NEEDED – NATIVE TRANSLATOR
The Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme, better known as the BIRU programme, is an initiative of Hivos and SNV. Closely working with the Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, the programme is implemented by Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) with funds made available by EnDev (Energizing Development), the Norwegian Embassy and partners in promoting access to a modern and sustainable form of renewable energy for rural people.
Since 15 May 2009, Hivos is running the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP). Overall programme and fund management as well as technical assistance will be carried out by Hivos, while SNV will provide knowledge transfer and back-up of technical assistance. IDBP focuses on implementation through a multi-stakeholder sector development approach, creating a market based biogas sector, involving locally trained contractors and masons.
In order to further promote the biogas, the BIRU programme, collaboration with the Directorate General of New and Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation (EBTKE), will design a profile & success story book of BIRU (Biogas Rumah). The project will be held in Jakarta and 10 provinces (East Java, Central Java & DIY, West Java & Banten, Lampung, Bali, NTB, NTT, & South Sulawesi) within 4 months in the year 2015.
NATIVE TRANSLATOR will do following activities:
- Translate the content of BIRU book from Bahasa Indonesia into English
- Collaborate & Cooperate with writer in order to do the translation work
- Make sure the content of the book is suitable enough compared with Bahasa Indonesia version
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Communication, Journalism, Literature/ Philosophy/ Humanities, Arts
- English Native and Good in Bahasa Indonesia (reading is a must)
- Experienced in writing: blog, travel journalism, book, or article.
- Experienced in doing translation from Bahasa Indonesia into English (preferable)
- Have knowledge about bioenergy (desirable)
- Interest & passionate in renewable energy
- Have time to meet the deadline
Applicants should send budget proposal and CV (including portfolio) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code (Ex: Native Translator) as email subject. Applications should submit the proposal by September 18th 2015 at the latest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HRD Yayasan Rumah Energi Jalan Ampera IV Gg.H.rais No.1 Jakarta 12550, Indonesia Eemail@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.