Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (Cardno) is seeking Chief of Party (COP) candidates for the upcoming USAID Indonesia BERSAMA GBV in Eastern Indonesia activity in Papua, West Papua, Maluku, and North Maluku.
The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for assuring that all project activities are technically sound and appropriate to meet the project goals and objectives. The COP will manage and supervise the work of all organizations and individuals engaged under the project while in country.
Additionally, the COP will be expected to play a leading and substantive role in developing and implementing all activities; s/he shall be the lead person for Cardno in liaising with the donor staff, institutions, and client country partners to exchange information and develop professional relationships.
The COP should have strategic vision, leadership qualities, technical expertise, professional reputation, management experience, and interpersonal skills to fulfill the diverse managerial requirements of the project.
- 10+ years of experience implementing and managing large, complex donor-funded projects;
- Chief of party experience required;
- Experience working in Indonesia required; knowledge of and experience in Eastern Indonesia preferred;
- Technical experience in governance, gender, and GBV prevention and response;
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage a diverse team of employees;
- Able to establish successful collaborative working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including local governments, civil society, private sector, government, other donors, and media;
- USAID experience preferred;
- Master’s degree preferred in international development, public administration, political science, or a related field;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills;
- Excellent command of English language required; Bahasa Indonesia preferred
Short-listed candidates will be contacted. Cardno offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Cardno is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with specialist expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world. Cardno’s team includes leading professionals who plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable projects and community programs. Cardno is an international company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange [ASX:CDD].
To apply, please kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 September 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.