DEPUTY CHIEF OF PARTY – INDONESIA
Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (Cardno) is seeking Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) candidates for the upcoming USAID Indonesia BERSAMA GBV in Eastern Indonesia activity in Papua, West Papua, Maluku, and North Maluku.
The Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) will be responsible for co-managing the implementation and all logistics of the program. Main responsibility of the incumbent will be: (a) manage the operations of the program (b) Supervise grants, administration, logistics and Human Resources of the program; (c) Act as COP during the absent of COP; (d) manage program budget and monitor and control program expenditure; ( e) Contribute to program development, monitoring and reporting. The DCOP should have strategic vision, leadership qualities, technical expertise, professional reputation, management experience, and interpersonal skills to fulfill the diverse managerial requirements of the project.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience managing operations of large program in Indonesia. Has an experience as DCOP or similar level would be an advantage.
- Well understand of USAID regulations, procurement systems and program reporting.
- Well understand Indonesia tax and manpower regulation;
- Experience working in Eastern Indonesia
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage a diverse team of employees
- Strong capacity on project budget management
- Experience on office set up and development of related SOP
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred in international development, public administration, political science, or a related field;
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted. Cardno offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Cardno is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with specialist expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
Cardno’s team includes leading professionals who plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable projects and community programs. Cardno is an international company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange
Interested candidate, may send your application along with updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 18 September 2015.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.