About CEPAT LKNU
CEPAT LKNU is a five-years bilateral cooperation project designed by USAID/Indonesia, implemented through Cooperative Agreements mechanism.
The main objective of CEPAT LKNU is to support the Indonesian National Tuberculosis Programme (NTP) in "achieving the broadest access a qualified diagnostic services and treatment of TB as early as possible, through community empowerment".
CEPAT LKNU is currently seeking:
Reporting to: Chief of Party
Based in: Jakarta
Duration: This is a fixed-term position, start with one-year contract with renewal subject to performance.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or economics;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in accounting or finance, including have of experience in managing/supervising staff in accounting, procurement and human resource management
- Experience working with USAID and/or donor agency funded projects
- Fluency in both Bahasa and English are required
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Highly organized in planning, giving directions/explaining procedures, and maintaining documentation
How to Apply
Please send an application indicating “Finance & Grant Manager” as the subject of your email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should include a cover letter & CV (including three references and expected salary).
Closing Date Application: September 11, 2015
--Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - -
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.