Chemonics seeks an Environment Enterprise Development Specialist for the anticipated five-year USAID-funded Indonesia Build Indonesia to Take Care of Nature for Sustainability (Bangun Indonesia untuk Jaga Alam demi Keberlanjutan – BIJAK) project. The purpose of the project is to implement an activity to reduce emissions associated with land use change, and improve the management of natural resources and conservation of the country’s remaining biodiversity and tropical forests in Indonesia.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall direction of activities related to private sector engagement
- Advise Chief of Party on the development and implementation of comprehensive private sector strategy
- Enhance the national adoption of successful low carbon conservation oriented business practices
- Facilitate public-private forums to discuss and develop action towards sustainable palm oil policy and practice
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience in engaging the private sector on environmental and/or land use issues
- Experience working with the palm oil, pulp and paper, and other forest-based business the palm oil industry required
- Understanding of conservation-oriented best practices within Indonesian extractive industries
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded governance projects a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Verbal and written fluency in English required; proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia strongly preferred
Application Instructions:Send electronic submissions to IndoPolicyReform@gmail.com by October 2, 2015. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.