Chemonics seeks a Resource Rights, Governance and Policy Reform Specialist for the anticipated five-year USAID-funded Indonesia Build Indonesia to Take Care of Nature for Sustainability (Bangun Indonesia untuk Jaga Alam demi Keberlanjutan – BIJAK) project. The purpose of the project is to implement an activity to reduce emissions associated with land use change, and improve the management of natural resources and conservation of the country’s remaining biodiversity and tropical forests in Indonesia.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall direction of activities related to clarity elements of the national land use and forest management policy and legal framework
- Advise Chief of Party in the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy for improving national level land use governance instruments and systems through the policy, legislative, and regulatory frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience in effective public policy development or reform, the design and institution of administrative reforms and information systems, institutional strengthening, and coalition building, preferably in the environmental sector
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded governance projects a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Verbal and written fluency in English required; proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia strongly preferred
Application Instructions:Send electronic submissions to IndoPolicyReform@gmail.com by October 2, 2015. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.