The Center for Health Policy and Management or CHPM is a research center under the structure of University of Gadjah Mada Faculty of Medicine. CHPM is a leading institution in the development of the Indonesian Health Policy Network. This network, which currently consists of public health researchers and professionals across Indonesia, has hold strong collaborative research, including JKN monitoring. Since 1998, CHPM has contributed to Indonesia’s health systems improvement by providing evidence-based information to aid decision-making process by policy makers and key stakeholders.
CHPM is seeking candidates for a Research Assistant position for the activity “Implementation Research for Universal Health Coverage in Indonesia.
Position: Research Assistant
Implementation Research for Universal Health Coverage in Indonesia
OVERVIEW: The project aims to support and improve the implementation of UHC in Indonesia, especially at primary level. The project will be running from August 2015 to August 2017 in collaboration with Health Finance and Governance, Pusat Kebijakan dan Manajemen Kesehatan Universitas Gadjah Mada (PKMK FK UGM), Pusat Pembiayaan dan Jaminan Kesehatan (PPJK) Kemenkes RI, and involves international recognized research institutions.
The project is looking for a Research Assistant who will be responsible for assisting research activities embedded within the project. This key position will work closely with and report to the PKMK FK UGM Team in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in literature review
- Assist in data collection, data analyses and report writing
- Assist in communication with stakeholders
- Participate in all phases of the project
Education, experience and technical skills and competencies:
- Master degree in public health; equivalent qualifications will be considered.
- Extensive relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training in an area relevant to the research project
- Good organizational skills
- Undergraduate degree in medicine, nursing, nutrition, economics, or public health.
- Experienced in working as part of an international, multidisciplinary research team
- Experienced in conducting field studies
- Proficient in written and oral English
- High level inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with high level stakeholders
- An ability to adapt and problem solve issues
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to be positioned in Yogyakarta
- Willing to travel to provinces and/or districts for research activity purposes.
How to Apply
Please send your application, cover letter, CV, photograph via email and specify the position you applied for in the subject by writing: Research assistant – IR for UHC. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org Please send your application no later than September 24th 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.