Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
INTERNAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER
This position reports to Senior Operations Director, CI Indonesia with the following responsibilities:
1. Financial Monitoring
- Position will establish and follow a combination of random and targeted sampling protocols to review the accuracy, legitimacy, and compliance of financial activity. Transactions and support documentation will be tested and reconciled across a number of protocols and will include the review of original (scanned) source documentation. Testing history will be documented and tracked overtime.
- Establish high level understanding of CII policies and procedures
- Check and review all financial transactions including the all supporting documents and communicate to staff in order to complete the documents as per CII procedures.
- Inform the Operations Director, and in line with policy the GCO/Risk team of any fraud allegation immediately and coordinate/support per CI’s relevant policies.
- Frequently checking with vendors to validate receipts attached on a random basis and quotations for procurements.
- Assist on preparing the financial compliance review report per office on monthly basis.
2. Operations Monitoring
- Check and review administration and HR process in relation with financial transactions and required support documentation.
- Prepare “Site oversight checklist” for every site of CII and follow up and coordinate with Operations Director, for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with procurement procedures
- Test and verify fixed assets and equipment.
3. Grants Management Monitoring
- Conduct in-depth review of grantee financial report and document the grantee financial review as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with CI-Indonesia grant management site visit protocols and reporting.
4. Internal Audit Support and Project/Donor Assessments
- Conduct internal monitoring and auditing of each CII office based on schedule approved and released by the CII Operations Director.
- Work with the Risk & IA departments to confirm compliance with internal audit findings.
- Work with the Risk & IA team to develop capacity building tools and training modules for compliance and management training.
- Liaise with CI Global Internal Audit and Risk/Compliance teams as required to ensure implementation of best practices and changes to CI’s policy environment. Work with the Risk & IA departments to identify compliance vulnerability and risk and proactively develop corrective actions.
- Assist on audit (including project audit, internal audit and financial audit) engagements and response as required
5. Training & Assurance
- Support institutional training efforts related to compliance and policy implementation
- Support compliance and assurance efforts both globally and within the country program, including the annual conflict of interest disclosure cycle.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting with 5 years of related work experience
- Demonstrated experience of managing USAID funds and ensuring compliance with USAID requirements.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements for major donors with the proven ability to establish compliance-based oversight and management systems.
- Understand risks and related relevant controls primarily in the overall grant cycle including program, financial and procurement cycles.
- Ability to present, discuss, and report on compliance with financial, grants management and donor management to team members of varying levels.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective document and support files for accountability and audit purposes.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Accounting/ financial management with auditing experience
- Work well under pressure
- English skills (verbal and written)
USAID and other public funding experiences.
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
(Internal Compliance Manager) – (your name)
Closing date for the application is 25 September 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.