Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Bali.
Bali MPA Network Communication and Outreach Coordinator
Bali MPA Network Communication and Outreach Coordinator (BMNCOC) will assist Bali MPA Network Manager to develop and implement a comprehensive and innovative communications and outreach strategy for Bali MPA Network initiative within the Bali Island and to national and global communities. The BMNCOC will work closely with Bali MPA Network Manager, and the entire Bali team to prepare communication plan and show casing Bali MPA Network program.
BMNCOC will also identify the key communications and outreach needs (and key audiences) for this important marine conservation initiative with ridge to reef approach. S/he is expected to use his/her creativity and experience to suggest innovative approaches to communicating marine conservation messages and particularly the benefits of MPAs, to Bali stakeholders group.
- Assist in developing and implementing a comprehensive and innovative communications and outreach strategy for the Bali MPA Network program in support Bali’s natural resources management and conservation that focuses on those media that are most influential with the villagers, government leaders and other important stakeholders in Bali and broader scale of stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and disseminating communication and materials such as press release, factsheets, newsletters, radio or television shows, videos , brochures, etc. as needed to support the Bali MPA Network initiativ
- Assist and providing expertise and content to our websites HERE and CI Indonesia website
- Working as a team in Bali MPA Network program to showcasing our achievement and profound a lesson learned of the program
- Support the broader CI Indonesia marine program from a communications perspective as needed.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- University Degree (S1) on Communication or marine management with at least 4-5 years’ experience in a communication or outreach capacity
- Good knowledge / understanding of local cultural setting in Bali
- Proficient in operating computer software, i.e. Microsoft Word , Excel, etc as well as the internet; graphic designer skills and ability to prepare presentations is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must;
- Familiarity with a variety of communication methods and strategies, i.e. layouts, press releases, brochure development, video production and other written materials briefings development;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and task
- Ability to write reports in English and Indonesian
- Good interpersonal skills and innovative thinking
- Able to travel and work with minimal supervision, both in the field and in the office
- Able to work over time when needed and to cope with stressful situation
With each step, we need more and more hands.
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
Bali MPA Network Communication & Outreach Coordinator
Closing date for the application is 25 September 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.