Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Bali.
Bali MPA Technical Coordinator (Bali)
The Bali MPA Network Technical Coordinator is responsible in assisting the Bali MPA Network Manager in program deliverables. The Technical Coordinator’s primary duties are to provide data and information regarding the Bali MPA Network program and to assist the Bali MPA Network Manager engaging with program stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Bali MPA Network Manager to socialize the MPA network concept and benefit of fisheries and non-extractive economic benefits of MPAs to all stakeholders in Bali, in cooperation with our main conservation partners and utilizing both formal courses and other outreach media.
- Support the Bali MPA Network Manager to facilitate necessary activities to reach the objective of establishing a functional Bali MPA network (including their gazettement process, advocate policy to support MPA gazettement, and designation of MPA zoning system) and their official integration to the 20 Year Bali Spatial Plan.
- Close coordination with the Bali MPA Network Manager to provide technical assistance and facilitate the development of local capacity to manage the proposed Bali MPA Network and obtain agreement on management body of the MPA network.
- Assist the Bali MPA Network Manager to facilitate the development of sustainable financing scenario for the proposed Bali MPA network, mainly facilitate the supports from Bali based private sectors to create a sustainable financing for Bali MPAs.
- Assist the Bali MPA Network Manager to prepare regular reports on the progress of proposed MPA establishment and implementation, and also necessary communication/outreach products that amplifies the Bali MPA Network program’s objectives.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Good inter-personal skills to engage with the stakeholders (grass-root communities, NGOs, Government, universities, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Supervisor is responsible in listing SMART duties that the Technical Coordinator should deliver as appropriate.
- Occasionally, Technical Coordinator is required to travel out of office to rural areas or to other cities (e.g. Jakarta) for stakeholder meetings. If required, assistance in driving should be sought to help the Coordinator delivers his responsibilities. Scuba diving is limited only to demonstration sites.
- Technical Coordinator is engaged in mostly domestic/national or even local travel.
With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: “Bali MPA Technical Coordinator”
Closing date for the application is 25 September 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.