Friedrich-Naumann-Foundation for Freedom (Jakarta Office)
The Friedrich-Naumann-Foundation for Freedom, FNF, a liberal German NGO in Jakarta, is inviting qualified individuals to apply for the position of:
ADMINISTRATIVE AND PROGRAM ASSISTANT
(CLIMATE CHANGE and SOCIAL MEDIA)
The Administrative and Program Assistant will assist the FNF Project Officer. She/he will have admin duties such as arranging business travel, preparing meeting, etc. She/he will also be involved in FNF’s climate change program activities and FNF´s external communication.
· Indonesian Citizen
· Male/Female are welcome to apply
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Interest and/or experience in Environmental / Climate Change Issues
· Very good English skills
· Computer literacy
· Capability and willingness to handle administrative issues
· Capability and willingness to communicate FNF´s activities via social media
· Ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to travel
Applicants are welcome to send their CV and an application letter including expected salary to Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Jl. Kertanegara no. 51, 12110 Jakarta or email it to: Meita.Olivia@fnst.org (pls. write "Application CLIMATE CHANGE" as the subject of the email) before September 30th, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.