Global Peace Foundation is an international peace organization that promotes a proactive peace-building model based on universal principles and shared values as essential resources in creating harmonious communities, work places and schools. We deliver programs that promote sustainable peace and development – including youth leadership development, global peace conferences, and a wide variety of development and educational programs in Africa, Latin America, Asia and the United States. We are headquartered in the Washington D.C. area, with more than 15 Chapters around the world.
Global Peace Foundation seeks a Database Associate reporting to the Director of the Organizational Development office. The position primarily involves “owning” and implementing throughout the organization our recently implemented database. Secondarily, the role involves project and administrative support as detailed below. This is a unique position with growth opportunity for a person who can bring skills and talents to an international organization. We have an impressive portfolio, so the candidate can expect to acquire significant experience with international work in the peace and security field, learn about global education and community development best practices, and also develop a much-in-demand skill set related to partnership development and communications / writing skills.
About the Job:
- Database – Be the primary owner of the database
by maintaining reports, training and supporting staff in database use
and continually seeking ideas to optimize and streamline database use,
- Perform database entry, reporting and queries
- Support fundraising team in managing the prospects pipeline
- Ensure the Able Organizer data system is operational
- Troubleshoot problems and periodically test system functions
- Maintain relationship with software provider
- Establish data quality standards and works with operating units to ensure standards are met and data is entered appropriately
- Consult with staff on data coding/mapping problems and assist in developing means to correct problems or address issues
- Assist in configuring online data collection forms/reports for projects & operational processes
- Perform/document procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization and analysis
- Perform various projects, as directed
- Support implementation of team projects, including donor engagement, stewardship and cultivation programs.
- Draft various correspondence including thank-you letters, emails, cover letters and notes, and larger proofreading projects such as reports and proposals.
- Perform various clerical duties and assist with some scheduling and outreach.
About your skills:
- 2+ years experience working extensively with databases; fundraising, sales or financial services experience is preferred
- Outstanding project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good teaching and training skills; good oral presentation skills to interact with Excellent with prospective donors.
- Good writing skills in correspondence and presentations.
- Strong analytic abilities, attention to detail and prompt follow-through.
- Good understanding of principles and practices of data/content management and systems i.e. MySQL, Drupal
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management databases (i.e., Salesforce, civiCRM)
- Experience in improving back-office processes to support departmental operations.
- Computer proficiency and technical skills (MS Office, MS Access, MS excel)
- Ability to quickly and efficiently support the team with Evernote and Googledrive, Teamwork or similar tools.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send resume, cover letter via e-mail with a subject line: “Database Associate”. No phone calls. Please customize the cover letter to fit this opportunity and describe the top three reasons you are an outstanding candidate.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.