Indonesia Bussiness Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD) is seeking for Program Coordinator Land Use and Natural Resources Conflict Resolution Initiative.
In 2014 Kadin Indonesia, along with four major palm oil companies, signed the Indonesia Palm Oil Pledge (IPOP) during the UN climate summit in New York.
This pledge outlines their commitment to work together to improve environmental, social, and economic performance of the palm oil industry in Indonesia.
The pledge specifies commitments to improve environmental stewardship, engage the Indonesian Government on policy reform, expand social benefits and strengthen the competitiveness of Indonesian palm oil products.
Coordination, Networking and Community Building,Institutional Reform,Capacity Development,Research and Development,Policy Reform.
The Program Coordinator holds responsibility for the development and the day to day implementation of the Initiative’s programs. This includes overseeing all aspects of the five program areas – in planning, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:
- Contributing to the development of the Initiative’s strategic plan and annual program implementation plan
- Overseeing the implementation, and the regular monitoring, evaluation, and adaptation of all aspects of the program
- Preparing regular evaluation reports (monthly, annual) related to program development
- Working closely with partners and sub-contractors to ensure excellence in program implementation and delivery
- Ensuring that all reporting by partners and sub-contractors is completed as required
- Preparing proposals and reports to funders
- Preparing materials and making presentations at appropriate meetings and workshops
- Planning, organizing, and faciliating events (e.g., workshops, focus group discussions)
- Attending meetings to represent the Initiative as required
- Developing and implementing an appropriate communications strategy, including the maintenance of a contact database, development of an appropriate web-based presence, and maintaining regular communications with all interested audiences
- Undertaking other tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant education and experience with issues related to natural resource management, agriculture, or rural development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of national and regional laws and policies related to natural resource management, plantations, and the forestry sector.
- Experience or interest in issues related to environmental conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in program planning, management, and evaluation.
- A strong commitment to collaborative decision making and to public participation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking, media communications, grant writing, and outreach materials production.
- Demonstrated fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
The applicants should send their CV to email@example.com before 27 September 2015.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.*
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.