Regional Energy Delivery Model Pilot Project
The post holder will manage an Energy Delivery Model Piloting Project (EDM Project) that IESR is undertaking with international partners in Indonesia, Myanmar and Cambodia. This project aims to develop an understanding of the context for delivering energy services to people living in poverty in the 3 countries as well as building stakeholder capacity on the benefits of participatory approaches to designing delivery models for energy services.
- Work with IESR.
- Work as requested with international project partners.
- Work as requested with external actors (e.g. NGO partners in Indonesia, Myanmar and Cambodia).
- Willingness to travel within the region. This would be agreed in advance with the line manager and partners.
The post holder will be line managed by the Director of IESR. He/she will also report periodically to a joint steering group of IESR and its 2 international project partners.
- Project management: The post-holder will oversee the planning, implementation, day-to-day management EDM project including organizing stakeholder workshops. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that the deliverables of the project activities are met and will input to development of the project strategy. The post-holder will also manage the budget and ensure the reporting requirements to partners and funder are met.
- Coordination and communication and learning strategy: The post-holder will ensure there is regular coordination and communication with project partners (CAFOD and IIED), as well as with external partners collaborating on delivering project activities. He/she will also develop an effective communication strategy for the project as well as, in collaboration with the project partners, develop a strategy for gathering learning from the Project.
- External representation: As required, the post-holder will represent IESR in meetings with external stakeholders including government, NGOs, private sector and international development partners.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level with minimum 4 years’ work experience in a relevant field or educated to Master’s Degree level, with minimum 2 years’ work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in project management including financial management and organization of stakeholder workshops.
- Experience of coordinating projects and developing a communications strategy.
- Experience of communicating and networking with external stakeholders, including government, business, research institutes, NGOs and media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable ability to work as part of a team, including with external partners, and distance working.
- Excellent English skills, used to working in English.
- Excellent with MS Office
- Experience of working on energy, and energy access issues in particular (policy, research, project development etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience of working in either Myanmar or Cambodia or with partners located in those countries. Experience of developing fundraising proposals.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and skills.
Location (base): Jakarta, Indonesia.
Length of contract: 1 year, with the possibility of extension for a further 1 year
Reports to: The Executive Director, IESR
Please send an application letter and latest curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com before 25 Sept 2015. In your application letter, please include evidence of relevant experiences which you possess, matched against the list of essential competencies. Only successful candidate will be contacted.
Institute for Essential Services Reform (IESR) is a non-governmental, public interest research and advocacy organization based in Jakarta, Indonesia. IESR focus on three areas: sustainable energy, climate change and extractive industry. One of the focus issues is access to sustainable energy which IESR researches and advocates to access to sustainable energy, particularly for the poor, through innovative approaches, policy and regulatory support framework, and innovative finances.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.